Submitted jobs entry not found in P986116

seema_d

Hi all,
We have a Xe setup and ES is HP UX 11i, when the job is submitted on the server the job executes successfully(checked on the ES), but no record is present in the P986116-submitted job application(submitted job- no grid record ).
It would be really great if some one could suggest the possible reason for this and its solution.
Please respond soon its urgent...

Thanks in advance
Seema

Is your database Oracle? Additionally, are your end users on the web client? Please advise.

2 other follow ups -- is printimmediate on for the jobs/servers you are using, do you have unusual SVM OCM mappings?

Hi Seema,
(The same issue is opened by Mr.Renga. I have posted the same solution there also. )

HP_UX Servers are case sensitive. Check the hostame of Server. Is it in capital letter or small letters?

Now go to Table F986101 and on QBE over OMDATP search *Server* ( include * signs also).
Is the server name is in same Case Sensitive as the hostname?

If Hostname is in small letters , then change in F986101 also in small letters or viceversa.
Change using SQL.

Note:dont change the hostname Case, only change JDE table.

Please let me know if this works.

I think, i have goven wrong table name.

Check Table
F98611 : Data Source Master : System - B7333

On QBE above OMOOWN search for SVM7333.

Change the case sensitive in OMSRVR column

Hey eSky,
The changes suggested by you unfortunately didnt solve the problem. By changing the USE OWNER=N of jde.ini on ES, we are able to populate the data. But in the other case, data in p986116 does not get populated. It seems problem doesnt lie with the data source name.
Also we notice from jdedebug.log that P986116 is trying to fetch data from SYS7333 not SVM7333. Could you suggest any changes in this matter?

Can u attach jdedebug and jde.log

Have u verified the Case Sensitive case.

If P986116 fetch the data from SVM, check the OCM mappings for associated table.

Back