JAS Error

Gary_CNC

Hi List,
I am able to Login to the JDV811 environment but when I try to open any application its showing PROCESSING tab and hangs there! Its not showing any application on JAS but the FAT clients are working OK!
Any suggestions shall be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Gary

THis may be something you have already looked at, but I have seen multiple sites where it is forgotten that to most pop-up blockers (Yahoo toolbar, Google toolbar, etc) EnterpriseOne is treated as a popup with the result that the screen sits on 'processing'. I'd try checking for/configuring any pop-up blockers.

Chris

Gary,

This may be something that you've already looked at, but I've seen over and over where sites forget that to a pop-up blocker, including Yahoo/Google toolbars, EnterpriseOne is treated as a pop-up.

Most common result, the processing, or as my users call it 'grinding gears screen'.

I'd check for/configure pop-up blockers as a first step.

Chris

I know this is a silly question...but Serialized Objects were generated, correct?

Hi,

Yes the E-gen went all fine!
A bit more details on the setup -
Its Win/Oracle, 811 SP1 8.95_H1
The e-generation was done directly on the database.

Regards,
Gary

Hi,

I have checked the Popup blocker and the popups from owhtml site have not been blocked there. Any other suggestions. Please HELP!!!

Regards,
Gary

Also, I am sure you checked that you serialized with the right version of Java for the server you are using. 8.95 has the ability to configure the generator with both OC4J (14) and WAS (13). And that, if using WAS, you have looked at the Java fix needed for certain WebSphere fipack levels, discussed on the KG and here:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Number=101731

Hello,
Is it the first time you have configured JDV811 or was it working earlier and now not working?
If it is the first time you are configuring, then try this step also. Log into your deployment server in the DV811 environment. Go to GH9083 -> machine identification. Select the enterprise server. Go to row exit and click Generate SVR map. Then try to login to the JDV811 env from your browser.

Karthik Iyer

Gary,
do you use Oracle Application? If yes are you sure that you have installed mandatory patch for EnterpriseOne? Last week I encountered same problems and I discovered that my collegue didn't install patch for Oracle Application 10.1.2
Good Luck
Gigi

Hi Karthik,

Its a new setup!
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already verified the OCM in servermap and System for JDV811 env. Would you still suggest to Generate the OCM?? I'll give it a try!!

Thanks
Gary

Back