E9.2 P98220U - Advanced Security

Soumen

Soumen

Reputable Poster
Dear List,

I am trying to open the security for my BSAs to update the "Copy to Version" under P98220U > Advanced option. Currently we have only a view security on P98220U and blocked at action security level. We do not want the BSAs to access the Advanced > Security tab. Anyway we can only open P98220U > Advanced > Copy to versions only?

I tried using Form level security but have not been able to get around it. Wanted to check if someone has been useful or any other ideas to get around this.

Thanks,
Soumen

Not sure if i understood your request correctly, but are you trying to allow them just a single form of the program? If so, you could just link them directly to that form from the menu.

Dear List,

I am trying to open the security for my BSAs to update the "Copy to Version" under P98220U > Advanced option. Currently we have only a view security on P98220U and blocked at action security level. We do not want the BSAs to access the Advanced > Security tab. Anyway we can only open P98220U > Advanced > Copy to versions only?

I tried using Form level security but have not been able to get around it. Wanted to check if someone has been useful or any other ideas to get around this.

Thanks,
Soumen
Hi Soumen , I'm not sure if I understood your requirement correctly, but won't Hyper Exit security allow you to only give the desired exits to the role in question and secure all the other ones you don't want them to access?

1684250461135.png

Back