Menu To Task Conversion

Gary_CNC

Hi List,
I am upgrading XE to 811 SP1 and have completed the upgrade workbench for PS and DV envs. But the Custom Menus (and the System Administration Tools Menu) have not been converted to Task Views even after the successfull execution of R9000C. I verified in the table F9000, the TaskID field contains the name of Menus but when I try to fast path to that menu (fr ex - GH9083/GH9011/Custom Menu) in the status bar a message appears 'Unsupported Menu'. From PeopleSoft's site I have got reference to a similar known issue and there they have asked to check the System Code in F0082/F9000 as it should not be blank. But its not blank and contains the valid product code!
Any suggestions?? Has anyone faced this/similar issue? Please suggest!
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gary

These steps must be processed on E.811 SP1:
you have to create a new Task View. This operation creates a record on F9000. Identify this record, get TMTASKID field from this table. With this value you have to update the table F9001 on fiels TRRLTYPE for those recorsds that you have upgraded from previous release. Attention, you have to identify and update, on table F9001, only those records that you have upgraded.
Good luck
Gigi

Hi,
Thanks for the info. I have created the task view and identified the TASK ID from f9000 corresponding to it. Now when you are saying 'update the table F9001 on fiels TRRLTYPE for those recorsds that you have upgraded from previous release' ...what exactly do you want me to put in the TRRLTYPE field? Is it the Task ID from table F9000 to TRRLTYPE in F9001 or in TRPARNTTASK? Bit confused as you can make out!

Thanks again!

Regards,
Gary

Back