Debugger breakpoint not working on B9

JayKal

Hi All,
confused.gif

I am facing a problem with the Debug Application in B9 setup.I am trying to debug an application by putting a break point on the button clicked(ADD) event and when I run the application and click on ADD button the control is passed to the other form and not to the breakpoint.It seems that the breakpoint is not being recognised by the application.Also, when I try to debug a BV, I get an exception "System may become unstable". But the strange thing is that this is happening on all the machines except for one of the machines where the debug application seems to work fine for both, IV and BV.Can anyone tell me why is it working fine on one machine and not on all the machines???

Surely your Windows installation isn´t in English.
If, it is, you need to copy the folder JDEdwards to the folder Program Files.

Which JDEdwards folder are yuo talking about? And I don't thing it is bcoz of windows installation.Can you elaborate further???

Hi Kalpesh,

Q1.) Which APPL / Form did you debug?
Q2.) Is it a standard one?
Q3.) Does breakpoint work on other places?

Advise:
Set your Regional Setting to English (US) in the operating system up to that time you are debugging.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi,

1)It is P31P001, a std application.
2)Breakpoint does not work for any other appl and while debugging a report,an exception-your system may become unstable, is thrown.

I am facing this issue on all the machines except for one workstation where everything seems to work fine.

The regional setting of OS is already set to Eng(US).

Hi Kalpesh,

We also had issue using debugger on B9, but our problems were different, but maybe the solution can be common.

I discussed it on the Developer forum, so please, check the archive there. This happend in the last half year.

Our problem was BPM Broker and Java Engine related.

Good luck,

Zoltán

Back