Solution Explorer roles and task relationship extraction

Soul Glo

Soul Glo

VIP Member
Is there a UBE or an easy way to get a list of the various roles and their related tasks in solution explorer? For example role PQ0003 - Accounts Receivables is associated with which tasks. I found the Role relationship table and the Task Master however I do see a way of associating them to a particular user or group.

Sarbanes is requesting this information from us.

Hi Soul,
I worked last month for Sarbanes. Report is R90351. For certification we implemented:

1) List of users (ID, description, Role)
2) List of scheduled jobs
3) Segragetion of user (security workbench - application, row, action...security)
4) Segragetion of IT user
5) Change management (print of omw logging)

Good luck, if you need other information, reply to this post
Gigi

Gigi,

Thanks for posting about the R90351 -- I hadnt' run across this one yet, and it looks like a very useful report. We actually had written a similar Crystal Report for our OneWorld XE system, now we won't have to retrofit one for EnterpriseOne 8.9. Thanks again!

I am testing 8.10 (coming from Xe). I ran the R90351, and was able to get a listing of my task views. A vast improvement over what we had in Xe (nothing). Can this report be used to determine which users have access to the selected task view, or is there another report that fills that requirement?

Unfortunately I am still on ERP 8.0, have not made to leap to 8.10 as yet.

But thanks for the help anyways.

I am starting a custom report to print out task views/tasks - Since I am on Xe, the report you mentioned, R90351 is not available. Could you look at the report and tell us what tables it reports against, if it uses a view, what table(s) are in it, any joins, etc? This would really help in my development of this report..

Thank you!
-John

Back