Turning off the OneWorld Home Page

CNCTech

This maybe a stupid question but can someone tell me how to turn off the HTML Page on OMW?

Regards

This is a Medio object that is on your deployment server B733X> madiaobj> OMW folder. I bleieve if you re-name the files then the template will not display.

What is your reason for wanting to turn off the HTML in OMW?

If you do the above mentioned solution, you are now going to have an error message pop up in that window instead. Unless you create a blank HTML file for every possible status page that exists.

Change the JDE.INI file on your clients. Change "EXPLORERSTART" from INTERNET to TASK. You can even go one better by specifying TASK:101 (or whatever). This will always start you at the praticular taks number.

We have 2 deployment servers. One is primary used for the production environment and second deployment server is used for the development. The Object Libarian, Data Dict Server Maps etc are shared by both Production and Development. However please note Production Server is in a different city than the Development Server.

If you are to log development environemnt, it tries to fetch the HTML information over the WAN from the other site. What I want to do is disable that for the Development and PY environment.

Why don't you physically split the environments? You can have essentially 2 installs of JDE. Your development logic server would serve the development installs security and logic kernels. We have recently done this in prep for the same situation that you are in.

Back