Need some assistance with "Deployment Assistant"

tgore

tgore

Reputable Poster
Need some assistance with \"Deployment Assistant\"

I am looking for some additional information on "Deployment Assistant". What I have found (so far) and the information I have gotten from Peoplesoft seems to be lacking. I have been able to download the service pack (SP21_Q1) I need, but beyond that I don't know where to go. The missing piece seems to be the enterprise portion. When I "deploy" the AS400 portion, it creates an "esp" file. There is no documentation (that I could find within D.A.) that describes what to do with the "esp" file. There isn't a whole lot about what to do with the client portion either.

There used to be a document available from the KG "OneOff Download Instructions for Client & AS400". Are these instructions still valid? Do I use D.A. to download and then complete the procedures outlined in the KG documents?

Thanks

Re: Need some assistance with \"Deployment Assistant\"

I am looking for some additional information on "Deployment Assistant". What I have found (so far) and the information I have gotten from Peoplesoft seems to be lacking. I have been able to download the service pack (SP21_Q1) I need, but beyond that I don't know where to go. The missing piece seems to be the enterprise portion. When I "deploy" the AS400 portion, it creates an "esp" file. There is no documentation (that I could find within D.A.) that describes what to do with the "esp" file. There isn't a whole lot about what to do with the client portion either.

There used to be a document available from the KG "OneOff Download Instructions for Client & AS400". Are these instructions still valid? Do I use D.A. to download and then complete the procedures outlined in the KG documents?

Thanks

Back