Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)documentation for CNC processes

JakeR

Well Known Member
Does anyone have SOX documentation they would be willing to share for CNC processes, such as adding a user, deleting a user, maintaining security, change management tracking, etc.?

We are currently working on our SOX compliance. Most of the documentation centers around process and sign off's. We have documetnation for new accounts, security, etc.
We use a control sheet as an index of the change, then file the change detail as backup.

Everything that changes user access, security, or data has to be signed off.

This seemed to be ok for our auditors so far, but who knows... they keep changing their minds everytime they show up.

Karry.

I would also really like any documentation that you may have if you are willing to share. Thanks.

I don't know how much this will help but here are a few UBEs that I put together to "track" changes. I hope this comes through OK. I copied a series of "TXT" files into a WORD document. Hopefully you will be able to extract the individual TXT files. They are the specs for the UBEs.

Attachments

• 76682-uebs.doc
    253.5 KB · Views: 618
Karry,
If you can share your documentation, please email to me. I will send you mine in return once it is completed. Thanks,

Karry, why not post to the downloads area for all to share, if that sits well wih you? TIA

Please help me if you can. Please send me any information or documentation for SOX for JD Edwards Security. May be you can forward to me that attachment also. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Inna.

Inna,
Download the requested files by yourself; I suggest you look into tgore's previous post, see:
"Re: Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)documentation for CNC processes" "tgore" "08/05/04 03:16 PM"
And, there, look for the underligned word Attachment
Welcome to the List,

Back