Package deployment in B7332 takign long

J_J

Hello I have just build an update package successfully, when I am deploying to the enterprise server, it running the R98825D for over 30 min and still haven't finished deploying. On the Enterprise server I can see PAKTOTAM is runnign at 50% CPU. Not sure whats going on..
THis package contain one version of address book ube.
I am runngin WiN2k with SQL 2k .

Pls help

The package build kernel has to quiesce the other kernels before deploying the package to the server’s run time location. A delay in this could be caused by a long running UBE (look for runbatch.exe’s in task manager). Additionally, if you have BSFN logic processing on the server you could be dealing with an unreleased lock from a CallObject kernel. If no UBE’s are running then check the review the files \log folder on the enterprise server for an indication of a problem. If that leads you nowhere, then you are probably looking at bouncing the server to get it all straightened back out.

"the server" being the JDE Net and Queue Services.
Good luck.

Hello

there is no job runnign on the server.. and I am runign the package deployment from Deployment server and I have already rebootedt he server but nothign seems to be working.....

Any other suggestion.. appreciate your help

Hmm. Sound like there could be a problem with your TAM files in your runtime location given that Paktotam is running but not completing. Is this PRD733? Are you currently able to process UBE's on the server or do they return an error status in WSJ? How many update packages have you built against your latest full package?

Hey guys... I was able to do this.. I had to reboot my server one more time and deploy the parent full package and then I did this
Worked out pretty smoothly....Appreciate all your help.
Jaise

Back