Service Pack 22 T1 - request for comments !

altquark

altquark

Legendary Poster
Today (I think) PSFT/JDE released Service Pack 22 T1 - I am starting a thread here to ask those who have implemented it to comment on how easy/hard the implementation was, how reliable the implementation is and what they discovered in the implementation.

Please don't forget to also post the platform that you are implementing on !

Jon,

SP22 T1 has been installed here for one day. So far no problems (touch wood).

Porup

: AS/400 DB2 V5R2, Xe SP22 T1, Upd 8, Intel JAS WS 4.0

Just wondering ... any problems come out of SP22_T1? I will be installing it this weekend.

Once you install - can you please comment on this thread as well ? I'm still waiting to hear from the field on this service pack....

What release are you going from ?

I'm going from Service Pack 21 F1. I do have SP22 in my non-production environment. However, it was the dreaded P1 one-off so that never made it to Production.

Xe SP21, JAS, SQL 2000, Windows 2000, Update 7

Jon,
I've installed SP22_T1 and we now have the infamous security issue. Because passwords are being encrypted, some userID's are disabled and some do work (haven't figured out why, yet). The only option, for now, is to delete the userID and recreate it..
I was told SAR 6945128 was included in the T1 but I am not so sure.. I am not able to find this SAR anymore..
Anyone else had this security problem?

Edwin
ERP8 SP22_T1
INTEL
ORACLE8
CITRIX

SAR 6945128 was in ESU JE7074 but now I cannot access the SAR document either.

We applied SP22_S1 with JE6459, JE6934, and JE7074 on Wednesday. We do not have security issue so far but have a different issue. We cannot print report immediately or print the PDF directly from the submitted job workbench, We can print the PDF from Acrobat Reader, though. Still try to solve the problem.

--Tim

Since I have installed T1 I have noticed that my Queue hangs on Waiting quite regularly. If I start and stop the Queue everythings goes fine again for a while...

Anyone else had pronlems with the job queue? I am on Xe SP22_T1 Update 7 in Dev.

Steve

Back