JAS problem : unable to launch any program

antoine_mpo

Reputable Poster
Hi everyone,

We are preparing a production environnement (PD7333) on a new platform (a DB server with Oracle, an enterprise server and a web server).
This environnement is working with fat client but not in html.

We installed a full package on our eGenerator machine and did a full html generation.
The html objects tables (F989998 and F989999) seems to be well populated, we are able to connect to jas serveur, we can see the menus, but when we try to launch a program, we have the icon "launching application", but after we have a message "Could not load form" saying to use the latested java generator to generate the application.
We can't see any obvious issue in the jas logs.

If anyone has any idea, it could be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Yes Tim, i stopped and restated the JAS instance in Websphere several times, but without any changes.

Hello,
and first of all thanks for your answers.

I finally found what was the issue : a wrong parameter in the [OWWEB] section of the jas.ini.
Indeed, because we're using Oracle, we have a parameter "ORACLETNS=" where you indicate the path to the tnsnames.ora file used to connect to the databases. The value was wrong.
So it's fixed now.

Nb, it was not the only issue : SP 20 one-off was installed on the enterprise server but the web server was not at the same level (only SP20) !!!
So i installed the One-Off and it was ok.

Back