XT4113Z1 Question

ksm

In the begin Doc for XT4113Z1, there's a parameter "mnTransactionProcessType", does anyone know what are the acceptable values since there's no documentation for this monster?

thanks in advance,

KM - JDE E9.0 SQL Server.

I dont have the source code in front of me, so here's a shot: see if there's a list of DEFINEs for these Tr. Proc. Types somewhere at the beginning of the .c (or .h) file. Or else look for IF or CASE statements where mnTransactionProcessType is checked against certain values; If it's somewhat decently programmed, they'll be using DEFINEs instead of hardcoded values. If these are not defined within XT4113Z1 itself, then it's done elsewhere (Do a text search to find where).

Looking at XT4111Z1 now (called from XT4113Z1, and the one that actually seems to be doing something with mnTransactionProcessType).. Nah, the approach I gave earlier is not gonna work in this case.. It's all hardcoded numbers. There should be a law against using hardcoded numbers.

Thanks Remo, digging through the source code, that's what I found as well. I was hoping someone who knew this BSFN a little better would help shed some light on that parameter. IN the meantime i guess "3" will work....

Well, '3' is the only value used in the calls from P4113, so u might be right
cool.gif

While developing BSSV for Inventory Adjustment and dumping to jdedebug.log Z-Table processor I found it using 2 as mnTransactionProcessType value.
Since then I am using 2 in BSSV it works perfectly.

Cheers!

Another way is to look at the comments in the code. I looked in XT4111Z1.c, and this is what I got:

1 = Issue / P4112
2 = Adjustment / P4114
3 = Transfer / P4113
4 = PO Receipt
5 = Sales Update(?)
6 = Cycle Count Update / R41413
7 = Update (Tag Count) / R41610
8 = Transfer Order / P4242
9/10: WO PL/WO Issue / P3111,P31113
11 = ?/WO Completions / P31112(?),P31114
12 = Item Reclassification / P4116
13 = Ship Confirm / P4205