Work Orders - P31123

nkaku

Hi, new to JDE so please bear with me. :)

Application No: p31123

I have created a WO which goes through 4 WorkCentres. I search the work order and I goto a Super Backflush screen where it shows the WO header and all the WorkCenters in the detail grid. I don't know what this screen does. It has Quantity Completed and a Quantity Cancelled column.

What does the Super Backflush screen do?

regards,
NIRAV KAKU

Hi Nirav

You're best of referring to your SFC manual, but in short, super backflushing allows you to record completions (hours and quantities) and material issues at the same time. Super backflush will issue all materials up to and from the pay point you specify (providing the issue type code in your bill is set to 'U')

Rgds

The specific screen you speak of relates directly to the hours and quantities functionality. The value entered in the quantity completed screen is used calculate a time standard (if you are not posting actuals) to the F31122. Depending on your setup, there are mulitple records posted for each work order that relate to which types of costs you are trying to track. Be advised that entering data in this screen will result in journal entries for labor and overhead should the R31422 (Hours and Quanitities Update) and the R31802 (Manufacturing Accounting in final mode) be executed. This would be regardless of whether a finished good passed into inventory with an IC transaction.

Good Luck

Back