Work Order Inventory Issue Problem

vjmp

When performing WO inventory issue, the system is adding 1000 units more to the G/L (F0911) and writing the correct number of units in Item Ledger (F4111).

This is causing a big manufacturing variance since a 1000 with a high cost was reported to the G/L.

Have anybody knows about this issue? If so, what solution did you applied?

Thanks in advanced.

Vjmp

I already did and everything is okay. There is not UOM conversion.

This is the problem:

One of the WO's shows a order qty of 20 and an issued qty of 1020. The difference is 1000 units. If you check the Item Ledger (F4111), it shows that only 20 units were issued but if you check the G/L (F0911), this shows that 1020 units were issued.

Any idea?

I would say look at Item Master Units of Measure(Primary, Secondary, Purchasing, PRoduction...etc) Also look at UOM in Item Branch Table and WO Table. Then double check your UOM Conversion table. Let me know what you find.

Sounds like you have the integrity issue between F3111 and F4111. What E1 version you are on ? I have experiences on E810 which several bugs involved with IM (P31113). Suggest to logon the Oracle solution site to check up the SARs for details.

Regards,
John E811 SP1 UP1

John,

I have an integrity issue between the F4111 and F0911. The transaction that hit the F4111 is correct and the one that hit the F0911 has 1000 units more.

Somebody told me this is an issue related with the outside operations but this product does not use it. They told me to check SAR# 8151444.

I will keep researching. Thanks...

I had a similar problem to this where units in F0911 did not match the transaction. My problem was sales update R42800, and the units had been created using a standard UoM rather than the item's UoM. GSC provided a SAR, which was in a sys41 bsfn from memory.
Try SAR 7094388

Back