Work Order Closed

DSD

Hi List,
Can anybody pls tell me that WOrk Order Status 99 which means Work Order Closed from UDC 00-SS is when used..? Or When Work Order Status becomes 99? Is there any Btach programme for that?

Greetings again Dhanu,

I believe that Staus 99 is set through a Processing Option in the Manufacturing Variance Accounting program.

Thanks Narmandeau !

Yes In R31804 the Staus is 99 In P.O. But is it essential to close the work order through the R31804 that too in actual costing? Pls clarify.

When using Actual Costing (09) it is important to use the R31804. This batch is normally used to handle variances for standaard cost, but when the item has cost method 09, it picks up activities done after completion. Normally the cost is determined at completion, R31804 looks for unaccounted units on a WO and adds the cost to the created item. It also can add cost to the item on the sales order, if it was shipped in the mean time.

So it might be very interesting to pick up the white paper on this. It is availalbe on the knowledge garden.

Kind regards,

Saskia

Thanks Saskia!

Two things i would like to know :
1.In Case Of 02 -Cost Method How R31804 it helps ?
2.Can you pls give information regarding the white parer in details?

Sorry Dhanu,

When I needed it I downloaded from the KG, but I do not have it available right now. You will have to do some researching. I have no experience with cost 02.

Kind regards,
Saskia

Back