WebCenter and EnterpriseOne 9.00

gigi

gigi

VIP Member
I'm trying to configure WebCenter 11.1.1.2 with EnterpriseOne 9.00 TR 8.98.4.1. I'm following Oracle document "Oracle WebCenter security for JdEdwards EnterpriseOne".
I want configure Active Directory for WebCenter validation and to do this I'll follow the section "Configuring External LDAP Server for WebCenter". After this section there is a section that explain how to configure OAM (Oracle Access Manager), my question is, is mandatory to configure OAM to access directly JDE from WebCenter without typing again user and password?
thanks
gg

Hi Gigi,
It is not compulsary to configure OAM. Because to access JDE from webcenter, you have to simply register the WSRP producer in your webcenter. Which will be your existing JAS server running on OAS.
Then you have to simply use the same user id/password on webcenter to access the webcenter url. i.e the webcenter and JDE should use the same set of user Id's and passwords.
You can configure the LDAP in JDE, so that JDE will also use the same set of user id's and passwords from OTD, which webcenter is using OR create the same set of user ids and Passwords in OID.

Webcenter works same as the Oracle and Websphere portal server. You can refer the 8.98 Portal reference guide for detailed steps to oconfigure webcenter for JDE.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
--
Ankur Mahendra

Thank you very much Ankur.
I'm waiting TR 8.98.4.2 to install my JDE portal provider over WebLogic. Some fixes, related to portal, are included in TR 8.98.4.2.
ciao
gg

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Gigi,
It is not compulsary to configure OAM. Because to access JDE from webcenter, you have to simply register the WSRP producer in your webcenter. Which will be your existing JAS server running on OAS.
Then you have to simply use the same user id/password on webcenter to access the webcenter url. i.e the webcenter and JDE should use the same set of user Id's and passwords.
You can configure the LDAP in JDE, so that JDE will also use the same set of user id's and passwords from OTD, which webcenter is using OR create the same set of user ids and Passwords in OID.

Webcenter works same as the Oracle and Websphere portal server. You can refer the 8.98 Portal reference guide for detailed steps to oconfigure webcenter for JDE.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
--
Ankur Mahendra

[/ QUOTE ]

I configured succesfully WebCenter with EnterpriseOne TR8.98.4.1.
I have two problems:
1) Created a page with E1Menù. Whe I open a folder task a lot of times remain in loading.
2) When I open an application horizontal and vertical scrollbar are always visible

thanks
gg

Hi gigi,
had you configured provider with ADauthentication?
I can list all my as users, but I can't login due to incorrect password. do you have any suggest for me

Back