using a True Type Font

WhiteWizard

I have altered a UBE report (invoicing) and added our company logo using a TrueType font. However, when I run the UBE on the server, it shows it in Arial. Where and how do I install the font on our Enterprise Server, which is Oracle Enterprise Linux? Thanks for any direction you may give me.

Add the font to the xdo.cfg file located in Enterprise One's folder .../system/classes. Go to my Oracle support and search for doc ID 652457.1 for more detail on this topic.

[ QUOTE ]
Add the font to the xdo.cfg file located in Enterprise One's folder .../system/classes. Go to my Oracle support and search for doc ID 652457.1 for more detail on this topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

That['s for BIPub embedded reports.

For regular UBEs, you add the ttf into system/resource/truetype and then (If on TR 9.1 or later...) edit system/resource/pdflib.upr to add the font (see doc 652046.1)

I have 8.98 and am still having issues. I have installed the font on deployment server and the enterprise server. I bounced the services and the AdobeFNT06.lst file reflects the font. I do not have access to support so I cannot look up those docs. Any other advice? Thanks in advance.

Back