User cannot sign on to JDE via the web

jimmymac

Reputable Poster
Greetings, we have an occasional issue where a user tries to sign on the JDE via the web and gets an error. 'Sign in error: The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne security token is invalid, please sign in again.'

Typically we just ask them to try again, or clear the browser cache and restart the browser, and if that doesn't work, then do all that plus reboot their pc.

However, with this user, all that has not worked. This same message keeps appearing without getting her into JDE.

Any suggestions on what to do next

Has she tried it from a different PC.

Also in when you clear cache, be sure that you have unchecked the 'preserve favorites...' stuff, they probably have JDE set as a favorite.

It sounds like you are on the right track though. I'd try a different PC first, then different browsers.

You could also check SM to make sure she isn't already logged in somewhere and hung.

Tom

I've encountered this error when the user tries to sign into 2 different web environments. If the user kills all their browser sessions, it worked. Try 2 different browser just to verify if it is a session related issue.

If the issue still continues, review the user's roles. I've seen some strange token errors when the user profile has more than 30+ roles assigned.

Good Luck!

Back