URGENT!!! NOW!!!

JMR

VIP Member
Everybody please stop what you're doing. I need to know how to create a report. Can you please tell me how to do that. I am too busy to get training and too lazy to read the manuals.

JR8675309

Hello That is cool...

If U are lazy , then press on "Auto report creation button" from ERW
( OW/ ERP 19.0 ) , it will then automatically created and

Submitted to the server !!

Re: RE: URGENT!!! NOW!!!

Ecch, you have to physically press a button? Why not just get the upgrade to Microsoft OneWorld ERP27.5 beta when you just have to think about it?

For a guy who has 212 posts this is not the way to go about getting help.

Seriously, try a different approach like
(1) RTFM - Read The F#$@ Manual
(2) Find time for training
(3) Get someone to show you

As a fellow consultant I'm surprised that you'd advertise your lack of motivation.

Some Nerve you have. I should drop all the hard work I am doing to help you, a lazy sloth? I don't think so.

JMR,

I hear your frustration but please don't take it out on my bandwidth!

Hi, Eric,

First off, I really appreciate all the work you've put into the site. As a World professional, and as a OneWorld "newbie," I cannot thank you enough for your efforts.

As to the "URGENT!!! NOW!!!" post, I believe it was a ill-conceived attempt at sarcastic (or even sardonic) humor. It has all the elements to indicate that it was likely some drunken some frat-boy sitting at a keyboard, bored, with nothing else to do but start a thread he or she very well knows will start a flood of outraged replies. And as each reply comes, and as your bandwidth and storage space are utilized needlessly, the idiot gains the satisfaction of seeing his handiwork echoed again and again.

Can I make a suggestion? Don't post this stuff. Even if the reason for allowing it is to set an example of what not to do, don't put it "out there." Don't give the creep the satisfaction by accident.

Thanks for your time and your efforts.

Sincerely,

-"Kayman"

4 a measley $5 gran i kan trane ewes 2 due waht ewe wnat.

pAYpAL moi at - [email protected] and i come shew ewe how 2 biuld reprots. ima rael gude conslutant form idaoh and i kuld ewes d monee.

fialur to axept willa brnig down de bohnhead myfusta on ewe. ewe maid d reqeust 4 hlep - nowa pade d bill. i hava contcts n ewr arae taht kan taik kare ov moi businus iv ewe fial 2 pai. pai now sew i dno't hava 2 sned dim. $5 gran bi end ov day or i mak d calz!

act now an i trane ewe - dno't act an i a cala myfusta to vista ewe!

(db)

I think there are some who missed the point of your missive...

I feel your pain. It sounds like the users in your company see IT as a crutch, rather than a go to resource AFTER all other resources (RTFM, power users, etc.) have failed (just like in mine). Alas, this is our lot...we are the red headed (overhead hogging) stepchildren until a report has to absolutely, positively be created last night...

As Eric said, maybe this is not the place for it, but the "rant" is understood...

Hey, JMR

At least you said "please".
smile.gif

Sometimes we don't get even that...

But when we die and have to answer to the Great Maker (who is, after all, a developer) we'll get some points for enduring.
smirk.gif

Cheers

Robert,

I think you missed his point, if you follow the daily postings here you'd know it wasn't users at his company he was parodying ...
wink.gif

Some hilarious replies here guys - keep it up!

Larry and Alex,

I am glad at least you two were able to 'read' my post as intended.

To the rest...Whoa! I guess my sarcasm doesn't translate to print very well.

Sorry Eric,

But this is the kind of outrage I'd like to see for some of the other posts that are essentially just like the one I posted. Ok, maybe mine was a bit overboard
smile.gif

Hi Jeremy,

[ QUOTE ]
Larry and Alex,

I am glad at least you two were able to 'read' my post as intended.

[/ QUOTE ]

... and what about me. I was also able to 'read', but was'nt able to write
cool.gif

On the other hand I would like to ask you:
Had your issue solved?
If yes, then send me the codes, the APPL/UBE/BSFN/TBLE/BSVW in a package, a detail step-by-step (keypress-by-keypress) documentation - how to install. Send me your documentation CD, ur User ID and Password to Customer Connection (and to your bank accounts).

Send me also the TFM, though i will never RTFM.

Further make me able to access your workstation via remote access, call me by phone and tell me everything, while you demonstrait it on the workstation.

Finally make me a coffee and drink it instead of me - because it will be cold enough, if you send it me also by Fedex to the other side of the globe.

TS
(Thanks Subsequently)
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

jdedevzoltan58858xy

sew - r ewe gonda sned moi d $5 gran, orma gona hafto cal myfusta?

komun - waht I spoz'd to dew. i ant got all da!

hew komun I dudn't get apreediated?

(db)

Not overboard! And I'm sure a lot of us 'read' you just right but didn't reply. It felt kinda good to know we're not alone in the frustration. But as I started doing a long time ago...... pdnfta -- Please Do Not Feed The Animals! I just don't respond to those that appear to be looking for a quick answer with no work.

Ben again

Back