URGENT HELP HELP...Problem with OCR-B Font

cati

Hi all, I have a problem with OCR-B font. I have developed an invoice and I have to send it to the bank (Swiss Country). The bank told me that the font is not correct. When I try to write on Microsoft World 10 numbers with the font installed on my machine the size is OK, when I try to print with acrobat (By JDE) the same numbers with the same font OCR the size is smaller.
We have another system not jde and they use the some font I use and they have no problem
Anybody have some idea?

Welcome to the JDEList Caterina!
Next time you post something, add IMPORTANT info (see mine) in your signature, so that we know what version/platform/database and other weird things like them.
Meanwhile, you need to have the font installed where the invoice batch runs:
- On your wkst, IF you run the batch locally
- On the (application or batch) SERVER, if you lanch the batch for execution on the server

Hi cati,
on the jde pdf go to file -> properties -> font and chek if the font is the same.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

when I try to print with acrobat (By JDE) the same numbers with the same font OCR the size is smaller.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean that the printed version is different? if it's a printer issue did you sent to another printer?

Regards.

Bruno Condemi

I found the solution. I had the fit to page flagged on my acrobat reader so when I print the PDF the page was at 96% and not at 100%.
I deflegged "fit to page" and now the print is OK.
I had the problem on server and on Client

Did you print from EOne, or from Adobe Reader? The print dialog in Reader has a "Page Handling" group box and an option called "Page Scaling" which can shrink the output -- and by default, I think is set to "Shrink to Printable Area". Make sure that setting is set to "None".

In the "Preview" group box on the right of the dialog, you will see some text like "Units: Inches Zoom: 94%" -- if this is not 100%, then Adobe Reader is changing your output size.

Back