Unmarshalling issue with BSSV

pehel

Hi,
We are developing a custom consumer service in JDE,We are usig the JDeveloper version 11.1.1.5.0 ,When we run the service locally within the Jdeveloper using the test xml It runs and gives the desired results whereas when we call the service from a BSFN or run it on the server we get this error message "Provided XML document could not be unmarshalled to the ValueObject class associated with the requested method" ,We ran the service locally in Jdeveloper even with xml formed by the BSFN and it does run with it.Any idea how to get over this issue?

Attachments

• 177241-debuglog.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 163
We are experiencing the exact same problem. Please post the solution if you figure it out and I will do the same. Thanks!

Just wondering if you found a solution to the unmarshalling issue. I'm have the same problem with JDEVELOPER 11.1.1.2.0.

Was there a resolution to this. I am having the same issue with one I just built. I get the error when running on the server.

Can you try this or is it already tried?

E1: BSSV BSSV Value Objects Receives NULL Value From Payload - Unable to Marshall for Consumer BSSV (Doc ID 1605905.1)

Yes, I checked the XML from the BSFN with the XML I used in JDeveloper for testing. They are identical, including case. :-(

Hello,

Has anyone found a resolution for this problem? "Provided XML document could not be unmarshalled to the ValueObject class associated with the requested method."

XML looks correct when debugging in C.

Kind regards,
Juandre

Hi there,

Does anyone have a solution to this error? Provided XML document could not be unmarshalled to the ValueObject class associated with the requested method.

Thanks and regards,
Juandre

Back