UnHandled exception Occured in UBEPrint.exe

sridhar1607

Hello Guys, I tried searching for this problem..but I didn't find the right one.

I am trying to run a TC and I am getting a error message "UnHandled Exception Ocurred in UBEPrint.exe". I tried debugging it...even it is not going into the code. I tried another TC same result...but reports are running without any issue. I ran TC on local and server as well.....on server , in log file..I found "couldn't find the specs to load..etc.etc.

What could be the problem? Can you suggest something to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance, any sort of help is appriciated.

Please provide some more information:

1) Your system config
2) Please confirm that you are running a custom TC
3) Please post the debug log (server and local)
4) Please post the specs for the TC, including the event rules

"on server , in log file..I found "couldn't find the specs to load..etc.etc" sounds like the specs haven't been deployed to the server.

When you say "reports are running without any issue" is that on the server or local or both?

I will not be available again until 4th January. Hopefully when you have provided the above information, one or more of our fellow JDEList members will be able to help before 4th January.

[ QUOTE ]
Please provide some more information:

"on server , in log file..I found "couldn't find the specs to load..etc.etc" sounds like the specs haven't been deployed to the server.

When you say "reports are running without any issue" is that on the server or local or both?

I will not be available again until 4th January. Hopefully when you have provided the above information, one or more of our fellow JDEList members will be able to help before 4th January.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) system config : JDE 8.12, windows XP SP3, Oracle 10g
2) custom TC : yes Custom TC
3) debug log (server and local) : attached
4) To make the things easier..I created a custom TC with simple 2 column and direct mapping..nothing in event rule. Flat file from local PC(input) to custom JDE table(a simple table with 2 columns). Reports running without issue on server and local.

Attachments

• 154182-R555010RT_VS0001_249.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 290
I think there is something wrong with the code have you deleted any links in between try to recollect the original spec if earlier is working fine

I didn't deleted any links or specs.....main custom one is not working so I created a test TC with 2 columns with test Flat file on a local machine.....I thought it could be a setup problem...they recently upgraded to 8.12 version...after that this is the first time running a TC

Hi,

I think you need to define your TC in Flat File Encoding application i.e P93081.Try it may work.

Back