UBE Won't Run Locally

jdebill

UBE Won\'t Run Locally

Hi All,
I am trying to debug an Application and UBE submitted from that Application at the same time. The problem I'm having is the UBE won't run locally so I can debug it!
I went into OCM and mapped my custom UBE to run LOCAL and even assigned it to me specifically.
It still will not run local so I can debug it.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thank You,
Bill
Windows NT, SQL 7, XE 17.0

Re: UBE Won\'t Run Locally

Hello Bill,
1 Did you try to run only the UBE, say from Batch Versions? Is it working?
2 I don't know if it's your case, but some UBEs are calling OTHER UBEs; in order for ALL to run properly, they have to be directed on the same location. I mean, if UBEx calls UBEy, both UBEs (x&y) have to run locally OR, both on the server. In order to run ALL UBEs locally, you may want to create an OCM DEFAULT, LOCAL entry for the UBE object type.
3 What is the log saying?
Warm debugs,
Adrian Chimirel

Xe U3 SP17, Oracle 806, Citrix, HTML, FormScape 2.1 Ent RS/6000, AIX 4.2, Dep NT4

Re: UBE Won\'t Run Locally

Hi Adrian,
thank you very much for your quick responce. I found the problem. The server setup is a little wierd. They have a DEV server defined, and that is where I setup the OCM mappings for my UBE. However, the Development environment is actually on the PROD server.
I mapped my UBE on the PROD server and now it works and I'm happy as I can debug both the App and UBE now. :)

Thank You,
Bill
Windows NT, SQL 7, XE 17.0

Back
Top Bottom