UBE out put Export CSV

ANK

UBE out put Export CSV

Hi Members,

I am new to Developing UBE i Developing one report based on V4211AB but in out put Export CSV getting attached out put , but i want output order number in first cell anther fields 2nd 3rd........ .

In UBE design i take grid alignment 52/8 but i am getting this out put please give me valuable suggestion for resolving this problem.

E9.00 Demo

Thanks Advance

Attachments

• 170434-R55777.xls
    1.7 KB · Views: 126
Re: UBE out put Export CSV

Hi nalinikanth,

This looks like an application issue. The file extension on your attachment (xls) is normally associated with MS Excel. I highlighted column 'A' and on the data menu chose the option "text to columns" and defined the output as comma delimited. It works as you describe your preference. If you choose 'csv' as the file extension you may see different behavior from the spreadsheet application you're using.

Regards,

Wendell

Re: UBE out put Export CSV

This seems to be more Excel related question then JDE question. When you open the file in Excel, just selece the first column and use Data/Text to Columns (in MS Excel 2007), in older version it is something similar. This will split the text in each line to columns.

But it is worth considering to use another approach (a Business function) to export data to a csv as the built-in is not really nice and causes issues.

Back