UBE Has Printer Selection with Tab or CSV

Tom S

A UBE that was developed by a consultant here requires that the Printer Selection Screen be viewed after the Submit and Processing Options screens are displayed. Then I must select the Document Setup tab to select CSV output (in addition to the PDF check box which is protected)

My Development environment does not require these same options. Can someone direct me to the place where the Printer Selection screen tabs are defined.

THE PROBLEM:

The CSV file generated in Production omits several columns that are present in my DV7333 development environment that does not contain a Document Setup tab.

Attachments

• 100922-PrinterSelectionImage.doc
    101 KB · Views: 87
Tom, I hope that you have already found your answer but in case you haven't...you can define a report to always go to csv and bypass the selection screen. You do this in Report design by clicking on report menu then print setup selection...on the resulting screen you will see a csv checkbox...if checked it will always go to csv. In this instance it sounds like someone made a change to this report(columns...and cheked the csv box) in Dev that has not yet been promoted to production.

scott

Back