UBE can't run locally

boucha

UBE can\'t run locally

Hi,
I have all those financial report that aren't run locally...I got this message: "UBE R5500VN08---R5500VN08 has caused an exception. Your system may become unstable"

They run perfectly on the server.
I remember, some month's ago, having found a solution and it was about to add a line, in the [UBE] section of the jde.ini file and it solve the problem but, since then, we installed a full package and I lost that modification and, sadly, don't remember what it was...anyone,s got an idea of what I'm talking about?

Thanx a lot for your help!!

Re: UBE can\'t run locally

If found the line to add in the jde.ini:
[UBE] section

UBEDLIMemFileSys=1

But it still doesn't work...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Hi,
I have all those financial report that aren't run locally...I got this message: "UBE R5500VN08---R5500VN08 has caused an exception. Your system may become unstable"

They run perfectly on the server.
I remember, some month's ago, having found a solution and it was about to add a line, in the [UBE] section of the jde.ini file and it solve the problem but, since then, we installed a full package and I lost that modification and, sadly, don't remember what it was...anyone,s got an idea of what I'm talking about?

Thanx a lot for your help!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

First of all, a bit of information about your architecture could held ...
- What version of OneWorld do you use ?
- Does the problem occur on several fat clients or only yours ?
- Does the problem occurs on several pathcodes on your fat client ?
Did you try to validate event rules in report design, to check if any errors were reported ?
Did you try to checkout/checkin the ube ? and objects used by the ube (views, bsfn, ...) ?
Did you try to retrieve spec from a different pathcode ?
Did you try to switch on debuglog, to see where the exception is raised ?

Could be plenty of reasons ... Missing objects on your local spec, corrupted specs, ...
After your full package install, did you try to recreate dddict,ddtext (either by removing files and let JITI recreate them, or building them all using R92TAM), and to build the full global tables specs runing R98CRTGL ?

Do you use compression option for package build ? Because if so, when you install a full package, it uses the zip files of the package, which are not automatically updated when you build update packages. If you don't manually rebuild compressed folders, you may deploy old specs and dlls when installing a full package.

Well, here is what i can think about ...

Hi richkrouse,

I add this line in my jde.ini and it seems to solve the problem! Thanx a lot!!
And thanx to all for your help!!
smile.gif

Deal All,

I have the same problem like this.
I've tried the tips abbove, but the result is still the same (error).
Please help.
confused.gif

Thanks for your help.

regards,
aisoice

Back