Truncation of a field, after the end oft Do Section

DBohner-(db)

Legendary Poster
I have stepped completely through a specific R42565 | Version in Debug. The Unit Price field appears to be singled out for corruption, on that version (and I'm not sure if it is on any others??). The Global RV Value is correct at the end of the Do Section and at the start of the next record's Do Section.

The only log snippet I can track that shows a hint of the error / issue is:

This error in the JDEDebug.Log occurs between the End of the Do Section and the Start of the Do Section (when the record is written to the PDF)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old String: 5335563
Old Length: 7
Old Decimals: 4
New String: 5335563
New Length: 5
New Decimals: 2
Jun 22 17:55:38.033005 - 5560/4900 WRK:Starting jdeCallObject Truncation and Rouding have occured(Right of Decimal)
Old String: 1000
Old Length: 4
Old Decimals: 3
New String: 1000
New Length: 1
New Decimals: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Old String amount is equal to the Unit Price amount for the record I was testing. This truncation occurs 'after' the last line of the Do Section and Before the first line of the following Do Section (apparently it is occurring as the row is written to the PDF, internally to the UBE Engine?)...

I can't say that I have seen a log like that before. I've looked through the Oracle Support site - and cannot identify a solution.

As a test - I copied the Version to a Test Version. When I run the Test Version - I don't get the error and the Unit Price displays correctly.

I found no Overrides on the Version.

Do I mark this one up for Version Corruption - or do I dig more?

Thoughts? Suggestions??

(db)

Back