E9.1 Aligning fields on different sections

JDE_MP

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have to modify an existing UBE to add an extra section to print some rows just below the row in driver section.
The driver section is columnar and my new section is group because I don't want the headings as they are already available from driver section.
Now the problem is that I am not able to align fields from group section correctly i.e. exactly below the fields from driver section.
Tried everything but fields from group section and columnar section do not come in a straight line.
Is there a way to align them in such a way that records are printed correctly in a straight line?

Click the 2 sections and make the spacing the same. 52 8 in the grid alignment
Then make the Spacing in the columnar section also 52
Drag the border of each column to the vertical lines

Make the fields left justified

Kind of works

Click the 2 sections and make the spacing the same. 52 8 in the grid alignment
Then make the Spacing in the columnar section also 52
Drag the border of each column to the vertical lines

Make the fields left justified

Kind of works
Thanks for the reply!! I unchecked 'Snap to Grid' option and was able to move the fields in the group section freely thus aligning them exactly below the fields from driver section

Thanks for the reply!! I unchecked 'Snap to Grid' option and was able to move the fields in the group section freely thus aligning them exactly below the fields from driver section
Cool, glad it's working

Snap to grid is handy but can be a pain if the dots are too spaced out. That's why we can change them to be more granular and more DPI so to speak. Or widen them for CSV formatting

Back