Transportation notifications

Adrian_Chimirel

Adrian_Chimirel

Legendary Poster
Hi,
Does anybody know how to turn off email notifications related to Routing?
One of them is "Route Number 2121 not used." and its details are:
"CAUSE . . . . Route Number 2121 is not used due Error Code 31.
30 = The calculated promised delivery date (promised shipment date + transit days) is greater than the promised delivery date of the
shipment or load.
31 = The routing entry is not available for automatic routing.
32 = The routing entry did not rate.
33 = The Carrier for the routing entry is not set up for automatic routing.
RESOLUTION. . Go to the Work With Routing Entries application and verify the number of transit days is correct, the Route Selection Allowed flag is a '1', check the Rate Schedule for the Routing Entry in the Work With Rate Schedules application, or go to the Work With Carrier Master and check the Route Selection Allowed column."

Where are they setup? How can I find out where they're coming from?

Thank you,

I don't think this is quite what you're asking for, but here goes anyway: Looks like this is error 076X. Doesn't seem to be set in any businessfunctions (at least not in any way I'm familiar with)...

Going through my own archive, couldn't find any app/ube either that sets this error code. Weird.

Side note: Also weird: I'd expect this error code to have a DSTR template attached to it, but looks like it doesn't. What am I missing here??
confused.gif

So where/when exactly are you getting this error anyway?

Oh wait, found it: N4900390 and N4900420
cool.gif

Ok, I understand the Text Substitution bit as well now.

@Adrian: Check out the ER of these NERs; The email-notifications and the error codes (30, etc) are all done within these NERs.

Yess! Thank You! Long Live The JDE List!
PS How did you find it?

1. Work With Error Messages:
a. QBE Description: "Route Number *" => 076V/076W/076X/076Y/490X;
b. Check Glossary of these 5 => 076X.

2. Windows Explorer: Directory "Source": Search "076X" => N4900390 and N4900420.

cool.gif

Or, as a better alternative to step #2, you can do what I told you in post 178144: Look for "076X" in the debuglog (which I don't have of course, and that's why I had to resort to Windows Search), and I bet you will find N4900390 or N4900420
cool.gif

Back