Transfer order voucher match

marcoh

Hi
We are using the standard jde functionality for transfer orders between our branches i.e. we create ST/OT records. When we receive the OT the F43121 table record is created with a 'Match Record Type' of 1 (Voucher match has not occured).
With a transfer order we will never want to voucher match however with the 'Record Type' set to 1 this OT line will show up as Open purchase order receipt.
I have come across this 'Problem' because on a weekly basis i run the R4102P program to purge emtpy item branch location records. This program will not delete the F41021 record if a record exist in F43121 table with a 'Match Type' of 1.
I have looked up Metalink and there is a suggestion relating to transfer orders to SQL the 'Match Type' field to a value other than 1,2,3 or 4 (codes used by JDE - they suggest 5).
While running this SQL will not be a problem i am not sure my Auditors will be that appreciative.
Does anybody know a JDE function that will update this PRMATC field in F43121 - surely there must be a function which relates back to transfer orders that are unlikely to voucher matched by majority of JDE customers?

Thanks in advance

Hi Marco

I haven't tested this, but what happens if you use a line type on the OT that does not have the A/P interface turned on in its line type constants? Do you still get F43121 records?

The best is to have a data selection in the Open receipts report of Order type ne 'OT'.

Back