Subsystem Jobs

shiju

Could you give me details on submitting the UBE R42565 to a subsystem.. There is a UBE version for the same which ZJDE0002 - Print Invoice in Subsystem.
When u submit this UBE version would it run in the background.
Is there any other method to do this???

Hi Shiju

the PO should be activated in the P4205 for subsystem processing, and indicate the verison of Print invoice (R42565) , the system uses to automatically print invoice through subsystem.

JDE/Peoplesoft provide a good white paper on this topic. A couple of things to check is if the subsystem is running or is cluttered up with jobs. You can check this out by going into submitted jobs, but stop on the screen where you are prompted to select the server. In the Exit Bar you should have an option for subsystem jobs.

You must submit your subsystem UBE once to the server to turn on the subsystem. (The job always remains processing so it must have a separate job queue.) Then, as you process transactions which call the subsystem UBE, the jobs should appear in the subsytem.

However, the subystem can become backed up by not stopping the subsytem prior to a reboot. This must be done in order to keep the files clean. I manually purged the file using SQL to delete all of the bad subsystem records when ours quit working. Hope some of this helps. Heather

Hi Heather

Thanks for the response.

Pls can you tell me how to activate the subsystem. Is there some UBE that you need to run to activate it.

Please revert.

Back