Statistical History Refresh

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
Good day. I would like to take a minute to revisit Statistical History Refresh (R03B16A). This long running convoluted aggravating UBE. (Ok enough of that from me)
1. What has been the average time for this to run for SMBs?
2. Once it gets hung, what have you done to diagnose the issue?
3. Once it runs for the first time, how often on average do you run it? How long does that normally take?

This has been a project that has been off and on for my company for the past two years, and now it is my time to give it a shot.

I have searched KG for information and found Solution ID 200782651. This has enabled me to determine we were using the wrong UBE (R03B16 instead of R03B16A). It has also helped me look at some setup parms for the date patterns. I also was able to reset the files for a new (initial) run.

My problem is, I've run this 3 times now.
1. DB server was restarted in the middle of the run. (My mistake didn't communicate to CNC this was running overnight)
2. Ran on the server and got hung up. No visible progress after 30 hours. (I am looking at F03B16 and F03B16S for record count increases)
3. Ran locally and got hung up. No visible progress after 56 hours. (again looking at F03B16 and F03B16S for record count increases)

I am currently running it again locally this time with logging on. So hopefully this will give me some much needed data.

Can anyone help me out with any insight or advise?

TIA

Update:
We had 4 records with AN8=0 in the F0150 table. Once I corrected(removed) those the job finished successfully (per log).

Back