Split Voucher Tax Problem

Bryan

I'm sure there must be a way around this but I can't find it.
I log a voucher against a single line order. The voucher is only part taxable, although this was not known when the order was raised. I split the voucher so that one part is standard rate (S) and the other is exempt (E). Then I redistribute the voucher. On Voucher Match it has defaulted the tax to full standard rate and if I put in the proper amount of tax I get a "Tax Amount Invalid" error. Obviously, the best way would be to revise the original order but our users are totally against this.
Any help would be gratefully received as I would rather not modify this application.

Bryan, In the F0411 (voucher) record, you can change the taxable amount. This can be changed in either voucher match or voucher entry screens.

Bryan <[email protected]> wrote:I'm sure there must be a way around this but I can't find it.I log a voucher against a single line order. The voucher is only part taxable, although this was not known when the order was raised. I split the voucher so that one part is standard rate (S) and the other is exempt (E). Then I redistribute the voucher. On Voucher Match it has defaulted the tax to full standard rate and if I put in the proper amount of tax I get a "Tax Amount Invalid" error. Obviously, the best way would be to revise the original order but our users are totally against this.Any help would be gratefully received as I would rather not modify this application.
Bryan Simpkins
Developer
XE SP20.C1 AS400
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=53749
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
This is the JDEList One World / Xe® and World Applications mailing list/forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

World, OW B733X and Xe

Back