SOAPException: Bad response - Consumer BSSV

SL922

I have the following error when execute my consumer BSSV
-----
oracle.e1.bssv.JR564301.TestShipRequestNotificationBSSV
Fetching SoftcodingRecord using key E1_JR564301
Endpoint: http://tcffilm49630307:8988/context-root-JR564301/GetDVShipRequestReipientWSSoapHttpPort?WSDL
WARNING: Unable to connect to URL: http://tcffilm49630307:8988/context-root-JR564301/GetDVShipRequestReipientWSSoapHttpPort?WSDL due to java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Bad response: 404 Not Found
CAUSE . . . . An error occurred when trying to call a web service.
Exception caught in oracle.e1.bssv.JR564301.proxy.runtime.Vault_Shipping_Request_BPELBinding_Stub.process
Error is java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Bad response: 404 Not Found.

RESOLUTION. . Verify that web service end point is running and
the payload is correct.

Process exited with exit code 0.
---
My questions are
1. How to create the EndPoint and Port? Are these info from the main BSSV or the 2nd called BSSV?
2. I do have executable and working web server link but now I am testing in local so is that the Deploy Deployment BSSV Server only step I need to do?
3. My BSSV is a 4 steps procedure calls 2 another BSSVs Should I have these 2 BSSVs in my subfolder? When I generated my proxy server I only saw 1. How to fix this problem.
Thank you in advance to share your knowledge.

this is most likely a firewall issue. Your application is having trouble getting out of your domain likely?
Our the Wsdl you are consuming, requires a user and password.

The reason for the failure is probably because the URL contains ?WSDL at the end. You would only use this URL to retrieve the WSDL document, not to invoke the web service. Therefore, take off the ?WSDL.

The web service endpoint URL can also be found at the end of the WSDL document in the service soap address location.

Make sure that your wls server has internet connection. Because to connect to third party webservices it required internet access.

Back