SO TO WO

JUNKER

I'm trying to setup JDE, so a Work Order is automatically generated after a Sales Order has been entered. I have a line type of W and the generate WO is turned on. However, the Sales Order will not generate a WO. I also have the version of the work order entry in the processing options. Has anyone else had trouble with this?

JUNKER

What are the effectivity dates for the items in the Bill compared to your Order Dates? Backdate the effectivity dates to before the Sales Order Date and try again.

The effectivity dates are okay. I made the date range even larger, but that still didn't help either. This one really has me baffled.

A couple things you should verify. Is the W line type you are using to create the WO from the Sales Order set with the inventory interface = 'Y'? Also, do you have an on hand quantity by chance? How are your availability calculations set?

Can you post your processing option settings for P4210 & P48013 so we can see what's wrong?

It was the processing options. On the P4210 under the Commitments tab, option number 2 had a 1 in it. After putting in a blank, I was able to creat WO's from SO's.

Back