Single Item, Multiple Suppliers

twba

Pardon me if this seems like a newbie sort of a question, but I have not done much with supplier catalogs. The business wants to award contracts for the supply of a non-stock item to >1 vendor. So far so good. They want a unique price by item by supplier. Probably do-able via catalogs. But - they want to use the same item number internally, but have the selected supplier's unique item code appear on any resulting order to him. This last requirement has me stumped. Anybody been there/done that?
Thanks in advance

If you are using R43500 (P43500 if on World platform) there is a processing option to for item display on outbound purchase order to print either only the your item number or to print both your item number and the supplier's item number based on the cross reference type and having the suppliers number cross referenced in the F4104.

Thanks, PRS. I'll check it out. Have not used x-ref before either, so it will be a journey :)
Regards
John

Hi John,
We have found multiple uses for x-ref over the years. And it is fairly easy to get everything setup. But give a shout if you have additional questions that we may be able to help with.

Take Care

Pennie

Back