Sales Order batch routines with errors after JK13416

camo

We are in the process of upgrading to 8.12 with TR 8.96.1

In March 2007 we applied Update 1 and all ESUs that were current at the time.
Testing has uncovered only a few minor issues requiring the subsequent application of ESU JK13416

The application of this ESU seems to have changed the behaviour of the following applications:

1. R47011 EDI sales order upload

The logs are now showing the following error (repeating)
JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()
The application seems to complete successfully, but the errors are definitely new and are of a concern

2. R45526 BatchCustomer Price List Regeneration

The logs are now showing the following two errors (repeating)
CAC0001017 - (jdeCacheOpenCursor) failed to open cursor due to reach the max #cursors (100) for cache (0F40UI70-1)
JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()

R45526 calls R45522 for each price list to regenerate.
After about the 5th call of R45522 the UBEs terminate in error - each call ontaining about 500 line items.

Both of the above scenarios only occur when the data selection has a large number of lines
I can't be sure of exactly how many, but over 3000 definitely triggers the probblem

Neither of the above scenarios were occurring prior to application of the above ESU

I think both of these applications call the sales order entry business functions in some capacity and wonder if there is a problem here,
which is my main concern at this late stage of testing 8.12

Has anyone seen these types of errors before ?
Any idea of what they mean and what they are symptomatic of ?

Thanks in anticipation

Back