RUN->HTML unavailable in E8.11

vasoov

Good day,

I have completed the installation of E8.11 on a 100% Windows 2003 platform with SQL Server 2K. I am using Websphere version 6. Package builds seem to work fine and I am able to submit jobs from the fat client. However, I am unable to run HTML versions. The HTML->RUN button simply stays greyed all the time. I have enabled the Feature INF in the package build as well. I have the impression that the web objects are not building.

I'm fairly new to this but have you installed the local Websphere software? I believe it is called websphere express.

Also be aware that the DEV feature does not get installed with the package you have to manually install it. This has been an issues since 8.10 and it is still not installing with the package. Also to use RUN HTML you first have to go to IV and select an application the do the run html, but before it can work you machine has to be a WEB DEV client, meaning it has to have WAS Express and the WEB DEV feature installed.

Re: RUN->HTML unavailable in E8.11 - SOLVED

Solved. The problem was with the setup.exe not recognising Websphere 6.0 we used H4A6_setup.exe and our problems were solved.

Back