Retrieval of PrintQueue Location on the Enterprise Server

Keerthi S

I am using a custom BSFN to send email with attachement.I am calling this Send BSFN from my wrapper report with the 2nd report being called as the attachment.For this, the 2nd report returns to the 1st report - exact report location in the PrintQueue.

I have checked the PrinQueue path in DV Enterprise Server, it is as follows:
/dv/PrintQueue/

But the BSFN is looking for Installed path and then it appends the PrintQueue directory instead of actual checking in the Network Queue Settings (Output directory). Hence I am getting error as "No such directiry exists".
jdeGetPrivateProfileString (_J("INSTALL"), CURRENT_RELEASE_LEVEL, _J("C:"), lpDS->szPrintQueueLocation, JDE_MAX_PATH_LENGTH-1);

The above API is currently retrieving the incorret path as /dv/jdedwards/e900.

Can someone please suggest an API which will fetch the exact o/p location?

You may getter better results in the Developers forum, but it looks to me like you want

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>KRNL_RTN(void) JDEWINAPI GetPrintQueueDirectoryPathName ( JCHAR * pcPrintQueueDirectoryPathName );
</pre><hr />

Hi,
Thanks for your response.
I could get the correct PrintQueue path by changing the API params as below:
jdeGetPrivateProfileString (_J("NETWORK QUEUE SETTINGS"), _J("OUTPUTDIRECTORY"), _J("PARAM NOT FOUND"), lpDS->szPrintQueueLocation, JDE_MAX_PATH_LENGTH-1);

But now the API JDE_SendEMailSMTPExt API is returning an unknown error and email is not getting sent.Any suggestions?

Back