Retaining application name in BSFN

vinone

Am using ERP 8.0 Rel B7334 SP 23

My requirement is to track the application name when going into the business function through it.Apparently I would like to use this application name for processing some logic in the BSFN.Over here I wouldnt like to pass the PID through data structure as we normally do in case of BSFN.
Is there any API or System literal like SL Report Name for getting this application name???
Would appreciate any responses to this case.

I believe it would depend of the BSFN and what is in the data structure that is being passed. I do not believe that once you enter the business function you have the same data items available as before you enter it. If it is only one or a few business functions that you need this for I would modify or copy the base business function to B55xxxxx.c and then make the approriate modifications to pass in whatever you want that is available to pass in your application's event rules. More thoughts on this people.... - Angelis

I don't have the code for this, but it is doable - this name is passed into the BSFN in the lpBhvrCom parameter. You will need to write a C BSFN to retrieve it, though.

Back