Repost Account Ledger Failing to update

amym

This is my first post for help. I am working at a company who has been up on JDE for only about 7 months. They loaded via journal entries balanced from 2005 forward. They closed all of the period with the annual close. What has been discovered is the for each year period 12 is not showing correctly in when I run the R0099102. When I UTB the file the amounts are in the account. I run the repost program and it is failing to update the account when I run it in final. It looks like it is updating but doesn't do anything. (I am testing this all in DV with a fresh copy of production data) Has anyone experience the R099102 not updating correctly. Also to note when I run the R099102 locally with my fat client it launches but then it just dies.
Thanks in advance for any insight.

Amy
8.12 Enterprise

When you do repost, do not select specific period. Do repost for the entire fiscal year.
And make sure you load the beginning balance into F0911 isntead of F0902 file.

amym <[email protected]> wrote:
This is my first post for help. I am working at a company who has been up on JDE for only about 7 months. They loaded via journal entries balanced from 2005 forward. They closed all of the period with the annual close. What has been discovered is the for each year period 12 is not showing correctly in when I run the R0099102. When I UTB the file the amounts are in the account. I run the repost program and it is failing to update the account when I run it in final. It looks like it is updating but doesn't do anything. (I am testing this all in DV with a fresh copy of production data) Has anyone experience the R099102 not updating correctly. Also to note when I run the R099102 locally with my fat client it launches but then it just dies.
Thanks in advance for any insight.

Amy
8.12 Enterprise

I have been running the repost for all of fiscal year 2005 (where the problem started) All of the balances were loaded via a journal entry. Yesterday I even cleared one record in the F0902 and then reran it. It populated the missing record back correctly but then I ran the report back in proof again the record still said it was in error.

Back