Report Interconnect without printer selection screen

p_arunsrinivasan

Hi,

I am having to provide a report interconnect to the pick slip program from sales order entery.

I can acheive the same with a simple report interconnect but the problem is it prompts for the printer selection screen each time. Submitting the UBE is a problem b'coz we lose the data selection option. I can create a workfile to store the selection but I am just thinking of an easier way. Is there a way to avoid the printer selection screen and directly submit the report with the interconnect??

Would be happy to hear your inputs..

.. Arun .P.

Hello Arun,

You can create a NER BSFN and use the report interconnect from within the Business Function. This will call the UBE in batch mode and you won't be prompted for the printer selection screen.

Kind regards,

Jan Hox

B733.4 SP23 Oracle 9i HP-UX

Hi,

I came into a new issue with calling a UBE from a business function. It looks like the processing option values are NOT populated when the application is run from html. The solution works perfectly fine in fat client but is an issue in html.

We have done the deployment and Web-gen a couple of times but now we feel that we are missing something. Have anyone else faced this issue. Any work arounds??

Cheers,
..Arun

Back