Report in error

srired

Hi All,

We are facing an issue when we submit a batch on server.

We have designed a custom UBE. It has a new DD item in PO.The PO value is used in report ER. When we submit this batch locally it gives an error " report caused exception. system might become unstable." When run on server it it goes into error and log shows this message : "Done setting IPC handle stat structures to abandoned. Process exiting iParam 0000029531".

Anyone has faced the issue before. Please help us in solving it.

Thanks
Srired
E9

When you built and deployed, did you delete the global specs? GLBLTBL, DDDICT, DDTEXT?

Hi All,

Wanted to share what the issue was. The custom report had a lot of data selection appended in the initialize section ER. We have used values directly in the initialize section like

Set User Selecion ( BC Reportin code 13 ( F0006)(RP13) is equal to 'Y' AND)

, we tried creating a variable, assigning value 'Y' and used this variable replacing the above statement as below

Set User Selecion ( BC Reportin code 13 ( F0006)(RP13) is equal to 'Variable_RP13' AND ).

This has solved our issue. Have seen a lot of standard reports with data selection appended on values directly.

This was weird but not sure why it was not accepting values.

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Thanks,
Srired
E9

I had same issue. I had customer DD used by PO at XE and everything is OK, after upgrade to E812 the report no longer working then I notice the customer PO casuse problem (when report run at server), of cause after replace with JDE DD at PO, UBE back to normal again.
Not sure it's make sense or not.

Back
Top Bottom