E9.2 Remembering form data from previous transactions

DSauve

DSauve

Legendary Poster
This feels like there should be a simple answer, but it's got me stumped. We have users who use P4210 to enter sales orders, and the Customer PO field used to remember previously-entered values. This was very helpful when they had to enter a batch of sales orders for the same customer. Recently, the "remembering" has stopped, so they have to type the whole Customer PO in every time.
The weird thing is, we have a P55 copy of P42101 and the Customer PO field DOES remember that previously-entered values. This is running on the same browser (Edge) hosted on a Citrix server (in fact, I can do both tests in the same browser session and P4210 doesn't remember but our P55 copy does). Any ideas why we'd be seeing this type of behavior? We're on TR 9.2.5.6 Weblogic. Thanks.

Don, if you were one of my standard users i would first check if it's still active :)
1687502771309.png

...but you're not! Do you have the chance to use/test a different browser as well? Since almost all functionality around this is cache based i'd also investigate in that direction and clear the local browser cache.

It was worth a try, but testing using Edge and Chrome yielded the same results, even with clearing the local browser cache. Very strange!

Back