R31082 versus P31022 (Actual and Completed)

Mgroeneveld

Well Known Member
Dear list,

I hope somone can help me with the following:

I have created a WO for a cost rolled up parent product. After running the R31082 in proof and final mode, i get the following values (as expected) in the P31022 (Production Cost inquiry) after issuing material and completing (partially) some end products:
Standard amount/units, Current amount/Units, Planned amount/Units.

The Completed and Actual Amount/Unit columns however remain empty. These should however also be triggered after running the R31802.

Does anyone know the reason for these columns to remain empy ?

Thanks in advance,

Martijn Groeneveld
Using Oneworld XE, Update 1, SP20

Martijn,

Sounds a bit strange.
You say you are running R31802 in final mode. Are you positive that you are actually getting a g/l batch. Check the PDF output for a batch mumber and check your work centre to ensure no errors such as AAI's g/l date etc exist. The R31802 will update the planned amount/units even if actual and completed values do not register.
If you are getting a completed batch then I suggest you do a SAR search on the KG. One World Update 1 is a fairly old product at this stage.

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your reply. The only error that i received in my work centre is a "Order is in Future Date" warning message. This shouldn't be a problem should it ?

Regards,

Martijn Groeneveld

Re: RE: R31082 versus P31022 (Actual and Completed)

Is this a G/L date warning when running R31802???.
As I said prevoiusly are you getting a g/l batch which you can review in g/l, if you are then SAR search is your best option, if no batch then you need to check the g/l date of the company you are transacting in.

Incidently you mentioned partial completions, is the same thing occuring where the WO is fully completed??

Do you have a PDF of the batch created that you could send.

Back