R03010Z Customer Master Batch Failing to add

JitiOneWorld

I am trying to use the Customer Master Batch process to load new customer master records into OneWorld from another system.

We are loading the records into the F03012Z1, using both 'C' and 'A' codes (for change or add). When the R03010Z batch processor is run, the 'C' batch types work fine, but the 'A' batch types fail with "Record Invalid" errors in the Work Center.

We are populating the Z-file manually, but the 'A' type records will fail even if I generate them through the Customer Master Batch Revision screen.

Any ideas what must be done to process 'A' records correctly?

Just for reference, the Z processor will write the changes to both the F0301 and the F03012 tables, and this is accomplished when a 'C' transaction takes place.

Thanks,
Bob

OneWorld Xe on SUN Solaris with Oracle 8i

Hi Bob,

Just to make sure: I presume that the customers you want to add already exist in the addressbook. Besides the control columns, the AN8 is the only required column in the Z-table.
With an action code A a record for company 00000 is always created. When you insert another company in the CO-field a record for that company is added too.
If the message in the workcenter is not more specific I suggest to debug the R03010Z.

Walter

B7332 / XE / NT4 / SQL 7 / VisualStudio 6 SP5

Bob,

I had problems with this program. I noticed that it won't create records if
you have a credit limit in the Z file. Try again with Credit Limit = 0 if it
is not the case, that worked out for us...

Hope this helps

Cheers

Philippe
----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 11:13 PM
Subject: R03010Z Customer Master Batch Failing to add

master records into OneWorld from another system.
(for change or add). When the R03010Z batch processor is run, the 'C' batch
types work fine, but the 'A' batch types fail with "Record Invalid" errors
in the Work Center.
even if I generate them through the Customer Master Batch Revision screen.
F0301 and the F03012 tables, and this is accomplished when a 'C' transaction
takes place.
http://www.jdelist.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=OWDEV&Numbe
r=29569

One World B7333 SP16 AS400

Hi Bob,

The 'Invalid record' message for additions normally means the record already exists. Check both the F0301 and F03012 as maybe there 'hidden' by security. I've also seen this message issued when there's been table space problems so get the DBA to check this too.

Regards

Neil.

OW B733.3 (XE), SP 16
AS/400, OS V5.1

Back