Question about Level break header in report design

ned

I am learning RDA of E1 8.9, I found when I use level break header in columner reports or tabular reports, the first level break header always print above the column titles, It's so ugly and informal. Does anyone knows how to move it down?? I need the first level break header print below the colomn title. Thank you in advance.

This is how it works (unfortunately). Try to use group section instead of
columnar. You will need to set manually all column headers, remember to put
them in Page Header section. The other solution is to clear column headers
in columnar section (entering spaces in the name field) and also manually
set column headers in Page Header section.

Regards
Leszek

If you don't want to mess with all of the column headings and you level-break header section is rather simple, try this. Redo your LBH section as a conditional group section. Conditionally call this group section from the "Initialize Variable" ER for the first column in your driver section by checking a variable set in the LBH section. Disable the section write in the LBH section and reset the variable in your new group section.

to leszek_p :
Thank you very much, your method is a simple way to solve the problem.

to kdewi:
Thank you too for your attention. I am trying your method, I have a question, I call Do Custom Section in "Initialize Variable" ER, and when shall I close the section? In which ER?? I am a beginner in E1, Could you give me some detail information about how to operate??

Thank you in advance.

Back