Project X ? Whassat ?

X-tra time to think of a better name.

Kind of reminds me of the Sun "Project Blackbox" which also lacked in originality and turned out to be nothing more than a "data center in a shipping container", of which I'm sure they've sold five or six. ;-)

hmmmmm
* I bet it will be UNBREAKABLE
smile.gif

* I bet it will not use Fission (The difference between fission and fusion is that fission is the splitting of an atom to form two smaller ones while fusion is the fusing of two smaller atoms to form a larger atom. In each of these the binding energy of the final product or products is higher than that of the prerequisites)
* I bet it will create a lot of heat (isn't that what fusion does?)
* I bet some poor old SAP already knows what it is (they own all bOrgAcle's Forts)
* I bet it doesn't fit in a pocket (unless it's that 'fabled' blue AMEX card in Richie Rich's Wallet)
* I bet it took more than two thousand monkies twenty years to write (just like 'they' claim it would be done to re-write Shakespeare)
* I bet SCO will claim that some of the Code Belongs To Them
* I bet Google will appoligise for using some of the technology
* I bet Amazon will announce the release date and price, before Larry knows!
* I bet it comes out AFTER Halo 3 (btw - my gammer tag is drbohner, just call me Dr. something)
* I bet I can break it!

I'm looking forward to meeting ya'll at Collab next week - let's all find out what it is and post back to this thing...

(db)

Back