ProcOpt Data Size Mismatch ?

DMiller

Has anyone seen the messages listed below? Are they truly warnings or something that might be causing problems? Anyone know how to fix them?

Thanks!

295112/772 WRK:JHEAD_32A451B8_P554108R Wed Jun 11 07:25:31.719565 rtk_frms.c648
RUN0000066 - Warning - ProcOpt Data Size Mismatch: Requested 248 is less than Retrieved 308 for App P4116,Version COR0005 .
Data Structure allocated successfully. This usually means items have been added to the template and existing
business function will function correctly.

295112/1286 WRK:DCLINK_PD_301AEC98_DSI_E1XML4 Wed Jun 11 06:59:21.937354 rtk_frms.c648
RUN0000066 - Warning - ProcOpt Data Size Mismatch: Requested 1418 is less than Retrieved 1504 for App P4205,Version DSI0006.
Data Structure allocated successfully. This usually means items have been added to the template and existing
business function will function correctly.

Diane,

It is a warning in that it will not stop the processes from running, however, they may not run properly, depending on what is missing/different. As the warning diagnostic states, it generally means that additional items have been added to the Processing Option Data Structure and the changed data structure has not been deployed to where ever the application is running. I would recommend you redeploy the data structure.

It looks like the two data structure you need to redeploy are T4116 and T4205.

That's my AUD 0.02 I hope it helps.

Diane,

Peter is correct in stating that those are warnings only. It will not affect the process. This is caused by a change in a processing option structure that is used in a c bsfn.

There is only 1 way to rid yourself of the log messages: Find all the bsfn's that have the culprit PO structure defined (a search on the Txxxxx name in the \env\include folder should give you a list of all the places that need the new typedef pasted). Then you have to rebuild all affected bsfn's.

Of course, if you don't mind the log messages...you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck.

PS. Where in WI are you? I spent four years in WI (I liken it to doing hard-time). Packers suk by the way.
smile.gif

Back